I never really understood why Chinese are so hungry for knowledge, until that day in class where we mentioned about the Cultural Revolution. I never knew that even when such historical event happened like couple of decades ago, this hunger lingers in generations and generations to come...(That's only but one of the many factors)
I never really understood the need for knowledge; I am a mould from the Education system- study what I'd be tested. I thank god for this time here in Shanghai, so much time for me to spare that I'm learning so so much more. It's mostly self- learning about Western art, China history, Film styles...I dont know what's next. I'm no pro at any of those, but I know I'd never touch them or linger in them if I'm back home.
To bed to bed, another day I'd learn something new.
I never really understood why Chinese are so hungry for knowledge, until that day in class where we mentioned about the Cultural Revolution. I never knew that even when such historical event happened like couple of decades ago, this hunger lingers in generations and generations to come...(That's only but one of the many factors)
I never really understood the need for knowledge; I am a mould from the Education system- study what I'd be tested. I thank god for this time here in Shanghai, so much time for me to spare that I'm learning so so much more. It's mostly self- learning about Western art, China history, Film styles...I dont know what's next. I'm no pro at any of those, but I know I'd never touch them or linger in them if I'm back home.
To bed to bed, another day I'd learn something new.