Saturday, May 29, 2010 Good Morning
The sun rose a couple of minutes ago here in Shanghai.I haven't turn in for the night/morning.
Horrible sleeping habits; drifting off too far into thoughts.
I could have laid in bed and sleep quite easily, not that I am too preoccupied with thoughts.
Well,
I thought about the following...
1. How's the team handling conference.
2. There's so much of conference that I am going to miss.
3. Sophia's such a dear, enjoy every minute of our conversation, challenging perceptions and perspectives.
4. Edith's competition is in a couple of hours.
5. I really enjoy the fellowship just now with the girls, I hope to bring them closer to God in worship next week. Use me God.
6. 1 kings 19:10-18 running in my head.
7. Do I have to really make what I love into a career?
I enjoy watching dance, but I dont dance. Likewise, I like film, but doesnt mean I have to make one- or force one out. Especially if it's not for the right reasons and motives. Yea, I'm searching still
8. My time here is running out.
9. I'll miss fussa loads; the people I have met, are we going to keep in touch? Somehow?
10. I am not learning/listening from God enough.
bye brain, you need a rest!
Labels: 上海
comment