it's about 5 degrees outside now and thank god the room heater has been repaired.
I went to register myself with the school and I really got to say that they are totally not administrative; a sudden appreciation for STARS. From what I see, Journalism School at Fudan, like SCI, has a pretty small population. And as for exchange students, I think there's like less than 5 people.
Nonetheless, it's add-drop period these 2 weeks and I attended my first class- 广播与现代社会 I could understand at least 70% of the lesson and I really enjoyed the topics the prof brought up about the China broadcasting media. About 媒体素养 and many other things. Well, it's supposed to be a upper year mod, and it's like sem2 kind of class so there's like only about 8 people in the class. Assignment wise is a 论文 about anything regarding 广播 and 社会. But my knowledge of broadcast is very limited to Singapore. Unless the prof doesnt mind my input on that area.
I walked alot that I feel my calf muscles developing! But the chill cold wind that blows in your face can be quite scary and my teeth starts chattering. I love the long walk to school (for now), when I really block out the world and play praise and worship in my itouch and pray under my breath.
Another thing, I feel spiritually yearning for God lots more than when I am at home. Perhaps it's the push-pull kind of theory at play...nonetheless, I question, why so...
Tomorrow I am attending 2 classes. Pray with me that I will be courageous, that I will have the ability to use chinese freely and correctly :)
it's about 5 degrees outside now and thank god the room heater has been repaired.
I went to register myself with the school and I really got to say that they are totally not administrative; a sudden appreciation for STARS. From what I see, Journalism School at Fudan, like SCI, has a pretty small population. And as for exchange students, I think there's like less than 5 people.
Nonetheless, it's add-drop period these 2 weeks and I attended my first class- 广播与现代社会 I could understand at least 70% of the lesson and I really enjoyed the topics the prof brought up about the China broadcasting media. About 媒体素养 and many other things. Well, it's supposed to be a upper year mod, and it's like sem2 kind of class so there's like only about 8 people in the class. Assignment wise is a 论文 about anything regarding 广播 and 社会. But my knowledge of broadcast is very limited to Singapore. Unless the prof doesnt mind my input on that area.
I walked alot that I feel my calf muscles developing! But the chill cold wind that blows in your face can be quite scary and my teeth starts chattering. I love the long walk to school (for now), when I really block out the world and play praise and worship in my itouch and pray under my breath.
Another thing, I feel spiritually yearning for God lots more than when I am at home. Perhaps it's the push-pull kind of theory at play...nonetheless, I question, why so...
Tomorrow I am attending 2 classes. Pray with me that I will be courageous, that I will have the ability to use chinese freely and correctly :)