Monday, March 29, 2010 春游@ 婺源
Spent the weekend at 婺源Grace, muriel, edith and me at the back of the bus.
We're the sound FX team!
I forgot to pack in my itouch for the 6 hour trip there, and i guess it's a blessing in disguise because i had the time instead to actually get to know edith, prayed over some people in my life and also for myself.
room mates...
some photos of the places we visited...cant remember the names for most :(
dajie serene.hahah...actually she's younger than me.lol
I am quite lazy to uplaod all 133 photos that are more presentable out of the 400+ i took these few days.
But one thing is for sure, at the end of this trip, i realised that i am not very much a 'nature' person as i thought i was...or maybe what i see during this trip didnt touch me very much; except the fact that God really made many things and Man tried means and ways to do something to it, like terracing the mountains and digging through it for tunnels. And i thought about what God has for me and am I rejecting or altering anything on my own...
I got to know the FUSSA people alot better during this trip, spoke to people regarding our futures, admired people who really strived hard and achieved alot in life...
Part of me thinks about doing a master degree somewhere in this world for more overseas living experience...hmmz.
Labels: 上海
comment