Friday, February 26, 2010 Hellos from shanghai
I originally planned to blog on livejournal with regards to everything about shanghai.And thank god for this NTU VPN thing that I can have free access everywhere!
Well, I really have not much to feel about days before my departure.
Just feeling the sort of 'getting by' mentality since it's only for 6 months
I kept feeling that way till halfway on the plane's journey to shanghai...
That hey, I'll be gone for some time...like time was involved.
I thank god for all those who sent me off at the airport, who took time to meet up with me, who made great memories that I would remember while away in shanghai.
About my 2 days here in Shanghai,
I feel what it means to be away. Independence is a thing that goes beyond what I knew.
From getting a phone line, how to get the internet going, payment in HUGE amounts, getting daily essentials etc.
And the whole money mindedness when you are overseas for long.
Dorm area is pretty boring...
No food street, night market and sorts for now, got to do some research.
And school compound is like HUGE!
in the sense that the buildings are all part from each other and you have like dorms, shops etc slotted in streets in between.
It's about 9 degrees outside with no heating in the room cause it's down.
Tomorrow's registration with the school and all...
And I cant wait to get on with studying and learning awesome stuff that NTU doesnt offer~!
Skyped with dad and mom

hehh, mom's still as naggy.LOL
Now I am waiting for andrew's reply regarding service, greater things have yet to come.
Labels: 上海
comment