I've read through every single letter that you guys spent time and thought to write out for me and they are all deeply appreciated!
They serve as a reminder for me of things I set out to do here in China, a sort of warning of what I would feel, a sort of encouragement that many people are with me in Spirit.
One particularly, was the reminder that I would have a lot of time alone... Well, very much my time with people other than the 3 other Singaporeans are time online skyping and msning at night. And to tackle lonliness, I spend time talking to God. Truth to be told, now that I am physically away from my family in blood and of god, a part of me seem to be missing...and God feels a little distant. Yes, I am aware of this feeling and I will fight it together with God.
That being said, it's my first saturday in many many saturdays that i am not in service... I miss my volunteers, that is Weikeat's team this week and Love Tag Part 2. I miss the chairs and the hi-byes with people serving hard throughout the day. Nonetheless, on my part here a few thousand kilometers away, I pray for a great harvest!
I've read through every single letter that you guys spent time and thought to write out for me and they are all deeply appreciated!
They serve as a reminder for me of things I set out to do here in China, a sort of warning of what I would feel, a sort of encouragement that many people are with me in Spirit.
One particularly, was the reminder that I would have a lot of time alone... Well, very much my time with people other than the 3 other Singaporeans are time online skyping and msning at night. And to tackle lonliness, I spend time talking to God. Truth to be told, now that I am physically away from my family in blood and of god, a part of me seem to be missing...and God feels a little distant. Yes, I am aware of this feeling and I will fight it together with God.
That being said, it's my first saturday in many many saturdays that i am not in service... I miss my volunteers, that is Weikeat's team this week and Love Tag Part 2. I miss the chairs and the hi-byes with people serving hard throughout the day. Nonetheless, on my part here a few thousand kilometers away, I pray for a great harvest!