RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Saturday, January 29, 2011 The Bigger Lesson

In countless number of birthday cards, christmas cards, affirmations, I have been commended to be someone who is a chiongster, a go-getter, a workaholic, terribly focused...

My boss, is like that.
Work probably never leave his mind since he schedules appointments to be after office hours.
Neither does it help when you happen to live, sleep and work at the same place.

This bigger classroom I am in now, tells me about the life of someone I may become because of the qualities I possess above.
And I want to say, I dont exactly want to earn lots of money, but may not have the luxury of time to spend it with myself and others.
Nor being so occupied with work that lose time for every thing and every person that I love and care for.
This bigger lesson; it's far more important than anything.



comment