RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Tuesday, December 07, 2010 these two days were PLAY

So I sacrificed 2 days of mugging, of camp preparation and got myself involved in a TVC shoot.
I must say, the sacrifice was totally worth it!

School ended, timing was great.
I missed out quite a number of PA jobs cause of school and now when the opportunity came.
I just thought I had to grab it!
Even though camp's like in 4 days and exams in a week...

I learnt so much, beyond whatever crap exams.
Got to know people who, as zhiyun says, liked me as a newcomer in the team.
Had some minor screwed ups like the tape rec button screwed up and the team had to wait and some cable laying probs, which taught me to be conscientious.

It's great exposure to work with roy, carl, alan and uncle sam
How roy holds his 'cut' and allow the actors to continue the emotions after a line and doing 'a version of their own'
How carl was coaching some to be ADs and I just listen and pick up. his producer presence on set was KAO!
How alan handled the 'feeling feeling' shots. Real senior...and he's so funny!
How a film camera works, the formatting, the gears. Uncle Sam was teaching Qi An along the way and kaypo me just listened. I've never shot on film and been on shoots shot in film...

All these, I know I wont learn from books...


comment