I havnt changed by shampoo brand (herbal essence lavender) for about 2 to 3 years Insisted that I get the same kind even while I was in Shanghai.
2 days ago, my shampoo bottle mysteriously disappeared; that is after being away from home close to a week due to camps and exams. I had to make do with using body wash for my hair.HAHA Yesterday, in desperate need to get shampoo, I turned to sunsilk. And the smell reminds me of the after hair dye smell, not particularly favouring it.
I miss herbal essence! (and I am waiting for yining to come to have natsumi burger with me!)
I havnt changed by shampoo brand (herbal essence lavender) for about 2 to 3 years Insisted that I get the same kind even while I was in Shanghai.
2 days ago, my shampoo bottle mysteriously disappeared; that is after being away from home close to a week due to camps and exams. I had to make do with using body wash for my hair.HAHA Yesterday, in desperate need to get shampoo, I turned to sunsilk. And the smell reminds me of the after hair dye smell, not particularly favouring it.
I miss herbal essence! (and I am waiting for yining to come to have natsumi burger with me!)