Wednesday, November 17, 2010 telling and not teaching?
Should we just be telling them what to do and what not to do?
Generation-Z.
to the silliest girl: how come your blog got no tagboard/comments whatsoever!
but i know you stalk me so i shall post a reply here:
I'm quite unconventional; you know that.
But I don't want you to make decisions just on what I say.
I like that you are thinking about things.
About what you value, about this whole balancing act you got to do.
About even why you came back for that reason if it'd ever crossed your mind while you sort things out in your head.
I guess that you may never be done with this thinking cause at every stage in our lives, somethings gets subtracted and added into our lives.
But I am sure that even as you are unsure and all, you're doing the best that you can as of now.
Nonetheless, we'll have some cream puff again!
--
I am the intellectual pathway sort of person.
But I honestly hope that as people talk to me and I give them my fair opinions and honest feelings, they won't be stumbled. It's not your conventional tys answers definitely, not all holy and well, PR-ish.
I don't know if it's right, but I definitely don't think it can go too wrong (I hope)
Things to celebrate!
Sometime in May, I shared room with huan at 崇明島 during retreat.
We talked alot about holy spirit baptism, my experience, my cynicism, my breakthroughs and enlightenment etc...and how I reemphasize, you'll have it when you want it, feel it. And you told me, you don't know.
Enough said, life goes on.
You know how happy I am for you that you shared that you've received this gift yesterday!
It'll be good cause it's a gift from your heavenly father :)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 telling and not teaching?
Should we just be telling them what to do and what not to do?
Generation-Z.
to the silliest girl: how come your blog got no tagboard/comments whatsoever!
but i know you stalk me so i shall post a reply here:
I'm quite unconventional; you know that.
But I don't want you to make decisions just on what I say.
I like that you are thinking about things.
About what you value, about this whole balancing act you got to do.
About even why you came back for that reason if it'd ever crossed your mind while you sort things out in your head.
I guess that you may never be done with this thinking cause at every stage in our lives, somethings gets subtracted and added into our lives.
But I am sure that even as you are unsure and all, you're doing the best that you can as of now.
Nonetheless, we'll have some cream puff again!
--
I am the intellectual pathway sort of person.
But I honestly hope that as people talk to me and I give them my fair opinions and honest feelings, they won't be stumbled. It's not your conventional tys answers definitely, not all holy and well, PR-ish.
I don't know if it's right, but I definitely don't think it can go too wrong (I hope)
Things to celebrate!
Sometime in May, I shared room with huan at 崇明島 during retreat.
We talked alot about holy spirit baptism, my experience, my cynicism, my breakthroughs and enlightenment etc...and how I reemphasize, you'll have it when you want it, feel it. And you told me, you don't know.
Enough said, life goes on.
You know how happy I am for you that you shared that you've received this gift yesterday!
It'll be good cause it's a gift from your heavenly father :)