RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Thursday, October 21, 2010 talents

I thought about how we fret over projects.
Is it the fear to meet deadlines, the fear of screwing up gpa?

It's been my prayer that God be in control of every situation in the course of this sem, these modules.
God offered me a new perspective, of how it's true that with each production, I actually did push myself further. Especially me doing producing work.
On how my group mates push our styles towards a particular film style. I kind of like it that we're learning something. Learning is uncomfortable isn't it?

I thought about what I have, amidst of my 'roars' of complaints and whines.
I know I am privileged, and I am happy going through (sh)it. really!

About passions, talents and experiences, here's a take.
"You’re able to do it because you have been wired for it. It’s part of your unique, God-given makeup. And the fact that you’re graced to do it means it’s part of how God wants to use your life"

Sometimes it sucks that I fall trap to using my talents for 'assignments' and get so caught up with it.

I really believe that what I have been given is more than just for a showcase, more than just for grades.
Be it a blessing to others, to reach out to people, to tug hearts, to spread His Word...these are what the god-given talents are used for.
How have you been using yours?






comment