RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Thursday, October 07, 2010

It was after screening, and I made my way to Can A, thinking about a particular someone.
I went to get lunch, and this verse came:

24For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. 25What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? 26If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.
Luke 9:24-26

"Idealistic?" "No, just not a people-person"
I really hope that amidst everything you are dreaming, and working on, don't lose yourself.
Don't lose what is more precious that a certain piece of work you pour yourself into.
Don't lose the value of making every piece count just because you've achieved something greater.
What's the heart of an artist, a filmmaker, a creator?

I was thinking, if God felt that a certain Martin Luther King was more important than me, and made more effort in creating him, I'd be damm sad. And then who is He as God, that we praise as just, He'll lose His credibility. Likewise, I treat every piece of my works seriously, although it may not be 100% of what I am capable of for every work, but I know I gave 100% of what I had at those point in times.



comment