Sunday, September 19, 2010 things, incoherently
(ignore the incoherent blogging...slept too much and mind is in a whisk)
Work is creeping in.
I am trying not to think too much about it, and enjoying it.
Yes, enjoy learning, enjoy knowledge gaining.
I just uploaded the Spanish audio cd that came with the book.
I'm learning Spanish this semester.
All for the sake of traveling~
Covered video for weddings the first time ever.
It was a great experience!
At least I know how much memory cards and batteries I would need, and it was really enjoyable working with just and merv. The antique and the relic~
Gwen & Dennis' wedding was like a big homecoming sorta thing.
The dressing up, the lonely boys club the songs the company.
It was really god-centered for this couple whom I know since I stepped into church.
I enjoyed myself alot, though my battery went flat like by noon, really struggled to keep myself going for the night, fueled through the night by a glass of diluted coke & few mouths of beer.
comment
Sunday, September 19, 2010 things, incoherently
(ignore the incoherent blogging...slept too much and mind is in a whisk)
Work is creeping in.
I am trying not to think too much about it, and enjoying it.
Yes, enjoy learning, enjoy knowledge gaining.
I just uploaded the Spanish audio cd that came with the book.
I'm learning Spanish this semester.
All for the sake of traveling~
Covered video for weddings the first time ever.
It was a great experience!
At least I know how much memory cards and batteries I would need, and it was really enjoyable working with just and merv. The antique and the relic~
Gwen & Dennis' wedding was like a big homecoming sorta thing.
The dressing up, the lonely boys club the songs the company.
It was really god-centered for this couple whom I know since I stepped into church.
I enjoyed myself alot, though my battery went flat like by noon, really struggled to keep myself going for the night, fueled through the night by a glass of diluted coke & few mouths of beer.
comment