Been cropping and editing some of daniel's and huimei's photos for the montage and projecting the deadlines for drafts for 2 weddings coming up
And there's this 'gap', I reckon around 10-15 years old photos; that seem to lack in the stack of photos scanned to me. I thought so too, I seem to take fewer photos during that age. And my parents confirmed it.
I am patiently waiting for Adrian to settle my internship forms, and I am rather excited about my internship although it's not starting until next year. It's about weddings.
Weddings, courtships, BGR, what-nots at this seemingly 'age-to-think-about' stage Seriously, it's not even near my to-do or even to-think about list. When people ask me, I'd say that I have so much that I want to do own my own, lest 'settling down' But to even think about it, the first thought would be 'Who'd be the suay one' HAHA
Been cropping and editing some of daniel's and huimei's photos for the montage and projecting the deadlines for drafts for 2 weddings coming up
And there's this 'gap', I reckon around 10-15 years old photos; that seem to lack in the stack of photos scanned to me. I thought so too, I seem to take fewer photos during that age. And my parents confirmed it.
I am patiently waiting for Adrian to settle my internship forms, and I am rather excited about my internship although it's not starting until next year. It's about weddings.
Weddings, courtships, BGR, what-nots at this seemingly 'age-to-think-about' stage Seriously, it's not even near my to-do or even to-think about list. When people ask me, I'd say that I have so much that I want to do own my own, lest 'settling down' But to even think about it, the first thought would be 'Who'd be the suay one' HAHA