RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Sunday, August 29, 2010 I'm a senior

It's another one of those time where I need to blog cause school's starting soon and just want to set some goals and objectives.

This semester, will definitely not be easy with production modules, writing modules and some heavy readings modules. And the fact that exams are back to back with camp, youth christmas and christmas isnt going to make things any better. Nonetheless, please do not be mistaken that I am dreading anything. Seriously, I've been quite peaceful at heart with it, and taking things as they come :) It's just the sort of anticipation of being stretched yet also knowing that somehow God'll show how wonderful and faithful He is.

I know this semester I probably have to handle more BIG Es, and I am convicted to be more hardworking in prayer against it and to bring me through these times without too much damage.

Another exciting semester ahead, and with God. Delights.

Labels: ,



comment