RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Monday, August 30, 2010 FAREWELL

I dont know how to feel, it's more than a sense of being lost.
Perhaps this is called mourning.

Pingkee left us this morning.
It's hard to classify this friendship I have with you- my anderson sec junior, my anderson jc junior. The times where we just meet along corridors and saying 'hi', the times where some of us just irritate you with your name...
I know you've been a great friend and a great junior to many people around me, that's why I know you.

Your departure sparked many thoughts in me, regarding chances, fairness, things...many things.
I know I'll figure them out soon.
I have an image of how heaven will be like, and I dont know if it works this way, but I hope you met God and I hope one day I'll meet you again.

Rest in peace.

-

Went to Pingkee's wake today.
Heard stories about his journey, from the time they discovered something's wrong to how this whole thing turned in-comprehensive within weeks, how he didnt want to tell others about it to keep everyone happy, the pain he went through, the thoughts that went through his mind a week before this departure. He wanted us to be happy. We talked about the times we had with him and I realised the last time I met him was last year, prawning in Bishan before Vijay went for her operation...

Reading all the post on his wall, the eulogies, this boy is amazing.
I hope you're somewhere safe and good. Somehow.
Your number is still in my phone, probably that's how I'll be reminded of you (I dont recall how I have it~!)
I will always remember you in your SJAB uniform, the cheeky smile you had when I asked you to join photog in AJ.

For me, this is the time where I thought so hard about life and death. About God.
About life: I will learn to not take things too much and too hard on myself, especially about school and future.
About death: I hope when I really leave one day, people will be happy for me cause I'm somewhere safe with God.
About god: I've been wrestling my thoughts but You still never fail me, I know.






comment