Sunday, August 29, 2010 Dreams
I just came across a facebook wall photo regarding an award this particular person received. Behind this award, there wasn't complete 'integrity' of work if I should put it.I remembered thinking, if I'd be given the same chance, will I do as well? I doubt.
I applaud his drive and passion and love for what he's doing.
At creatives x media meeting, we ended with sharing a dream.
When we grow older, longer in this ministry, we know the 'shit' we get into because of ideas and ideals, slowly we become less adventurous. That's true.
I dont want to grow too old to dream, too used to the 'norms' that I fail to dream, too absorbed into planning all things right to dream.
Perhaps the next assignment, the next production, I have to be sure of what's my attitude towards it. Would I be satisfied just giving my best, or am I hoping for something more?
Even as we start to compare, we start to snoop around what's going on, there is something I am very sure of. What is done for the kingdom outweighs many many other things in this world. The kind of impact, the way God will use what you have brought to the table, He'll use it. It doesnt have to be award-winning, but definitely soul-winning and life-changing.
comment