RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Sunday, August 15, 2010 Differently. bits and pieces

I watched an MV, and realised how the really common way of filming an 'accident' scene can be so different.

I read my email, Andrew received my forms and storyboardings and screen caps, and he's off to Paris for a shoot, how different

I went to make new specs, after much procrastination, and dewen being distracted by my overly scratched lens, my astigmatism actually dropped, how different

I agreed to a presentation about my exchange in china, have to start preparing for it with photos and information, deciding how much I should self sensor.

I just returned from Taiwan, most of my experience for this trip is in the travel diary.

I have some what decided how I should be spending the rest of my holidays



Check out the mixing and shot selection at 2:41
Interesting...I would have done it quite differently for my cuts though


comment