RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Friday, August 20, 2010 한국

I think I am crazy to even think about GSS to Korea's Yonsei, projected to be from 21 June 2011- Mid August 2011. Not entirely impossible, but financially not willing since I have to spend about approximately another 2k... (But I get to clear 8AUs and be less burdened for year 4)

Carmen's really nice to ask what I need from Korea, I am still using my 1st tube of Missha's Perfect Cover BB cream and the 2nd tube which silly helped me got is still not opened. And plus I get got 2 boxes of mask and stocked up on my missing cosmetics from Taiwan. I started off researching for some night cream and eye cream; horrible dark eye rings, probably hereditary and I am dumping moolah away T.T
Influenced by those girls in Shanghai, I am trying to make sure I sun screen myself (BB has SPF 42++!) , 像 Joyce姐说的,不防晒,皮肤会老化. 的确发现到好像有老化的痕迹!!

Anyhows, exciting stuff is coming up tomorrow!



comment