RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Wednesday, July 07, 2010 theology?

What do I think affects who I am/ What do others think affects who I am

"Do you think you are ______?" (As 某某某 say that you are ______)
If yes, are we willing to change that way? We change to the way we want ourselves to be
If no, will you change to go against the way people think you are? We change because other people 'make' us to

In any case, there is change. But does it starts from you or others?

Entirely not making sense- I am lost in my own wordings...


I'm reading this book called 'Letters from a Skeptic', an apologetics.
Battles freewill, characters of god, and lots of those commonly asked questions by believers and non believers alike.
Theologically simplified, but I find myself having to reread a few paragraphs to understand.

Labels:



comment