RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Sunday, June 06, 2010 You make me proud

As much as I feel pity that I cant be physically part of comm care today, I am glad it meant so much to the people that benefited through this effort and more importantly, those 800 of you guys and girls that made all these possible.

Like what Shirls said, it's going to be a great eye-opener for our youths. Our apathetic(?) youths- yes, it's a generalisation.
Seeing the number of status change in facebook, blog posts about serving the community, I guess in one way or another, God tugged the hearts of many of them today, about reality.

Together with the whole City Harvest saga, and some media that do not seem to be very objective in their reports, I felt really hearten that in some way or another, we're helping to improve the 'image' of being Christians. I fall into this whole like 'why they always attack Christians...' thing, but that also means that we're doing things right and the devil coming to mess things up.

Labels:



comment