RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Saturday, June 12, 2010 world cup



S.korea and N.korea met in qualifiers. damm they are good!

-

Tonight's match was great too, watching greece fall apart and laughing at the China commentator's remarks on the Greeks
Claire and I were like screaming our heads off when the first goal came in at like 7minutes in to the game!
We're certain on watching the match with Nigeria with the Koreans :) gonna be crazzyyy~

I dont hate soccer, but I dont like it when you put 2 great teams together...it just gets slow......
I played? soccer cause of bro, cause people at the child care were mostly guys
I watch soccer cause of FIFA 2002, crazily cheering for Skorea for the match with Germany. Ahn Jung Hwan and Lee Chun Soo are loves!
I didnt watch much of 2006, except the Italy vs France match and the headbutt thing...
Now 2010 world cup, love the company of friends to catch the game with! 대한민국~


comment