Monday, June 14, 2010 i'll make you make you happy~
KBSMBC
SBS
Been observing the same performance over the various broadcasting stations.
SBS' the first to include so much (too much) post prod effects!
From what I know, there are usually 2 mix recordings for a broadcast...
Improvements are as such:
1. change in wardrobe to stand out from the backup dancers
2. reduction in backup dancers, now to 4 so you dont accidentally capture shots of the backups; but I dont like the cluttered orchestra at the back
3. change in recording setups for more width (KBS stage look super small)
4. reduction in arm shots ( MBC 2.07s) except some awkward mix (SBS 1.46s & 1.56s)
5. relatively prompt cuts to leads
6. likes KBS & MBC safe shot from off stage bottom up
Playing 3 videos at the same time, i conclude that they have yet to copy each other in mix.
If I'd ever direct this, it's like damm challenging!
comment