RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Monday, May 17, 2010 Epiphany's 1st Award

I want to say that I am extremely proud of my seniors (xuemei,charn,wendy,flora) and the team for winning The 1st China International (King Bonn) New Media Shorts Award!




4For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere men?
5What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow.
1 Corinthians 3:4-6 (New International Version)

This verse came to me as I looped the award ceremony a couple of times, seeing charn and wendy on screen, wendy being so glam and receiving the award. I really believe that God's anointing and favour is with you guys and it's a great example of 100% man, 100% God!


comment