And the style of editing this week is: destaturation.
Which I found myself doing lots of that.
More about the road trip and 'have a little faith' after I am done with the editing~
--
Meanwhile, I caught the videos from rendition.
I realised how me/we like to use kaiwen's angelina performance as a benchmark/sample etc for volunteers...Today, I watched the other performances. The mixing wasnt as good, and of course, far from perfect. Tempo for the cuts were off I was too impatient on a few shots which I should have kept them longer and so on. As much as we always say learn from mistakes, how often are we willing to approach the mistake and learn from it? Especially since it will risk us feeling demoralised all inside.
And the style of editing this week is: destaturation.
Which I found myself doing lots of that.
More about the road trip and 'have a little faith' after I am done with the editing~
--
Meanwhile, I caught the videos from rendition.
I realised how me/we like to use kaiwen's angelina performance as a benchmark/sample etc for volunteers...Today, I watched the other performances. The mixing wasnt as good, and of course, far from perfect. Tempo for the cuts were off I was too impatient on a few shots which I should have kept them longer and so on. As much as we always say learn from mistakes, how often are we willing to approach the mistake and learn from it? Especially since it will risk us feeling demoralised all inside.