RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Saturday, January 09, 2010 A special friend

We've known each other since sec1, and that makes about 8 years of knowing each other.
Yes, the sec4 prom picture is still in my living room!

Thanks for all those times where we just talked as we walked from school to 72 bus stop, at yio chu kang mrt station and finally bidding goodbye after school.
Thanks for helping me out in some complication relationships.haha~
Thanks for the times where we are involved in projects like ASAP, some lit project that we chop chop finished, the sec3 IPW also chop chop finish, those teachers day, arts festival and all sorts.
Thanks for always being such a comfortable friend to go out with and we can just leave the world behind or sorts.
Thanks for all the times spent :)

I still remember very very vividly on the day where we gave out the 'make a difference' ribbon to each other in sec 4.
You were the last one I gave the ribbon to and I remember that we just hugged and cried without saying much.
I was heavily involved in church and also guides, while you in choir and council.
We had tough times of dont- know- what's- wrong period and ending off with letters to each other (I still have them!)
Thank you for understanding...Thank you for all the love.

Our paths are crossing lesser and lesser, but I still thank god for you and the time we will spend together.
Happy 21st birthday, dear friend!
I love you!



comment