RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Friday, January 01, 2010 NEW YEAR

I havent pen done any solid 2010 resolutions though it's briefly in my head.

Candy sent me a really long message about backpacking in china.
Well, she'd be in beijing and me in shanghai...
Nonetheless, after 'chatting' with her, I got really excited about something I really want to accomplish while I am overseas.
To think and research on a news angle and do a docu on it- be it in a more photojournalistic aspect or video.
And that's what we want to do over in yunnan, hopefully.
And it reminded me of God's vision and I really want to take this small step to do it well.

I spent the day with mom and dad at chinatown.
Changed money for the thai trip and got the really huge luggage for my exchange.
Ahh...one step closer.

danielle left for hk's ogilvy and wishes for siewmai fireworks
swei left yesterday for toronto
simin's leaving on 8th to the US


I absolutely love the stage and lights design for this!

Check out the multi-screens and the multimedia effects going on that incorporates so well with the dance.


--

2009

is a year of questioning.
my heart motives
my mind battles of skepticism
my decisions over responsibilities in church and school

is a year of learning.
to make bold decisions
to learn about productions from peers and seniors
to love more outwardly
to cope with big E

is a year of experiencing.
through traveling to sydney
through the projects and productions chionged
through reliance on God


comment