all the 89-ers are celebrating their 21st birthday this year in 2010.
Just returned from jiawei's celebrations at DTE and am really glad to meet up with lots of secondary school friends. Especially so cause I havnt met up with most of them since like graduation! Well, everyone still looks exactly the same.
And here and there, we realised how small the world is once again- like hwachong's yongsheng is jiawei's airforce mate or something.
It's nice to have such gatherings and catchups... and birthdays are good opportunity. It's making me reconsider if I should have one. But it's too much of a bothersome and I cant spent quality time with each group...
all the 89-ers are celebrating their 21st birthday this year in 2010.
Just returned from jiawei's celebrations at DTE and am really glad to meet up with lots of secondary school friends. Especially so cause I havnt met up with most of them since like graduation! Well, everyone still looks exactly the same.
And here and there, we realised how small the world is once again- like hwachong's yongsheng is jiawei's airforce mate or something.
It's nice to have such gatherings and catchups... and birthdays are good opportunity. It's making me reconsider if I should have one. But it's too much of a bothersome and I cant spent quality time with each group...