Saturday, January 30, 2010 Crew awareness
For the past consecutive week, I have been teaching the weekly crew about being aware of your fellow camera crew.
Had many great live videos to really spur us on on it.
And for today's performance on MuBank...
Look what I've found.
Stage camera shot

Stage camera man spotted

Stage camera man goes to hide

Stage camera man is gone!

Woo~aye.
The cut was so fast I dont think typical viewers would catch that.
Actually the example above is pretty mild.
check this out.
@1:33, spotted
from 2:00 onwards, i think the camera man is crazy- crazily fun and daring!
@ 2:30-2:34 is epic epic epic...the grip...
Well, these are safely unedited and raw on the mix...so errors can always happen :)
comment
Saturday, January 30, 2010 Crew awareness
For the past consecutive week, I have been teaching the weekly crew about being aware of your fellow camera crew.
Had many great live videos to really spur us on on it.
And for today's performance on MuBank...
Look what I've found.
Stage camera shot

Stage camera man spotted

Stage camera man goes to hide

Stage camera man is gone!

Woo~aye.
The cut was so fast I dont think typical viewers would catch that.
Actually the example above is pretty mild.
check this out.
@1:33, spotted
from 2:00 onwards, i think the camera man is crazy- crazily fun and daring!
@ 2:30-2:34 is epic epic epic...the grip...
Well, these are safely unedited and raw on the mix...so errors can always happen :)
comment