Tuesday, December 29, 2009 surreal
I finally received an email from IRO stating that my acceptance package from Fudan has arrived.Which means within these few days, before I leave for BKK, it's wise that I start my application visa.
And suddenly, it feels surreal that I AM LEAVING.
--
SBS Gayo DaeJun performances are mostly online already.
Shinee's performance which I really like the concept.
To think about it, it's one hell of a long take and good transition to live! (i was fooled!)
Had a scare of my life when i saw this picture of the rehearsal.

Nonetheless, it goes to prove why GD always either had a beanie or hoodie on.
Well, after hair and makeup, here's what it's supposed to look like.
(edited: fooled again!~ latest video of GD's solo perf with bowl hair and funky? leggings~)
I wouldnt say that he pulled it off well, but he's definitely brave/out of his mind to even try it.
the korean Mister GAGA?
take to the bridge~
well, you dont have a choice when you decide to include just a word of profanity into your lyrics.
But seriously, Korean Dream is a song that describes the dreams of the 2 fellows
From the shots and transitions from performance to performance.
Man, they are sure professionals and hell lot of preparation and effort.
More performances videos are coming in~!
comment