I'm on a standby mode at home just in case a call comes and I need to edit the clips to be sent over.
Appy has to stay at home today, for as much as I worked and laboured, it was with me all the while without shutting down.
Sorry you've been mistreated and I know you're ill cause you've been terribly lagging pretty much and your FCP and DVIX and SAFARI have been shutting down unexpectedly these 2 weeks.
I promise you that after today, you'll have a good rest and before the year ends, I'll give you a good clean up :D
I have developed chalazion on my left eye- obstruction of oil gland.
Like a giant pimple on your eye.
The same thing that I got before I left for aussie and at the same spot- vulnerable.
Guess it came from all the crying in camp~
I have 2 series to watch, a couple of movies to catch, study a particular director's style, read some books, try out some recipes and meet up awesome people- when I am done with next week!
I'm on a standby mode at home just in case a call comes and I need to edit the clips to be sent over.
Appy has to stay at home today, for as much as I worked and laboured, it was with me all the while without shutting down.
Sorry you've been mistreated and I know you're ill cause you've been terribly lagging pretty much and your FCP and DVIX and SAFARI have been shutting down unexpectedly these 2 weeks.
I promise you that after today, you'll have a good rest and before the year ends, I'll give you a good clean up :D
I have developed chalazion on my left eye- obstruction of oil gland.
Like a giant pimple on your eye.
The same thing that I got before I left for aussie and at the same spot- vulnerable.
Guess it came from all the crying in camp~
I have 2 series to watch, a couple of movies to catch, study a particular director's style, read some books, try out some recipes and meet up awesome people- when I am done with next week!