Tuesday, December 01, 2009 how do you do?
Exams have ended and like what luannie and me talked about yesterday, it didnt end with great excitement.Because this sem is too unpredictable and well, considerably shiong I guess.
And yes, I am glad I made it through.
You know the idea that if you can get through this sem, you can get through anything.
Well, first we have the worst module/paper in the entire 4 years in CS as the seniors would put it.
Core module + heaps of readings which i religiously do + hell lot of names and theories + application
Yea...
And to add on, I've got ISP.
Silent 1-min video completed in 3 weeks.
5-min script and storyboard in 3 weeks.
5-min narrative video with sound design in 3 weeks.
3 weeks from beginning to end of each assignment.
Maybe church has trained me well.
I am glad I spent my UE wisely on GV17, on something fun!
Other modules like 206 and TCM and all...
Well, they've got equal share of joy and pain of assignments and hard to swallow lectures but still manageable.
Ahh, ok. I have indeed survived but I wonder if my grades did.
I bid van and juls goodbye with 'see you in...erm...year3?' when we left the exam hall early.
wow, the cohort will be all around the world.
I hope facebook is not banned in china!
So I ended exams on a note that hmmz...I've got so much other things to prepare for.
But God, your glory will outshine all my worries right?
And I will find joy, I will find time out of the doing.
comment