As much as I tend to dismiss coincidental occurrence of certain verses being used over a day, repeated learnings and such. Maybe today's isnt something that I should dismiss as something of pure coincidence.
Neither can I dismiss the fact that some random song title came into my mind. A praise song that I only heard a couple of times. Yet on the black polaroid, I just wrote what came into my mind and it was the song title. Googled for the lyrics and thought that's that.
And the story today, the lyrics yesterday just forms a message that probably God needs to me to know.
Call time's at 0645 at city plaza tomorrow~ It's the beginning of crossroad and a great time of learning! Bless the shoot and weather for the week Lord!
As much as I tend to dismiss coincidental occurrence of certain verses being used over a day, repeated learnings and such. Maybe today's isnt something that I should dismiss as something of pure coincidence.
Neither can I dismiss the fact that some random song title came into my mind. A praise song that I only heard a couple of times. Yet on the black polaroid, I just wrote what came into my mind and it was the song title. Googled for the lyrics and thought that's that.
And the story today, the lyrics yesterday just forms a message that probably God needs to me to know.
Call time's at 0645 at city plaza tomorrow~ It's the beginning of crossroad and a great time of learning! Bless the shoot and weather for the week Lord!