RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Thursday, December 17, 2009 休止符

Camp has ended with God speaking lots to me, about me being more obedient to listening to his voice and digging deeper into what he wants to tell me.
I learned to let go and not butt myself into things and coming to my people's rescue at split seconds.
I learned to trust in my people and not be so concerned about how well things SHOULD be run.
I learned to be zen (lol) through the many clips that I had to deliver and managing with all the technical glitches that by mere human strength, I know I cant make things work.
I really enjoyed the convo with yining where we can be so so so open with lots of things.HAHA~
I had fun on stage doing the most ridiculous things.
I found out more about myself through the last night talk with jia.
And the more I thought about it, the more I think that you're right.

I am a living contradiction in many ways.
I am too objective and I objectify things.
I am conditioned to be pretty much emotionless, especially negative ones.
To a point, I don't even remember/know how I feel pretty much most of the time.

-

還沒到來的休息
還沒得到的休止符, 快來了



comment