RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Sunday, December 06, 2009 잘 얻으십시오

Thanks to all that have expressed your concerns.
Other than the fact that i am overseas previously at hills conference,
I have never missed a single service over the past i dont know how many years.

I caught the flue bug from mom and it finally developed into the usual stuff over the week.
Thank God exams had ended for me and I only suffered a block nose on the last paper.

Other than WFLs and El Talento auditions,
I met up with charn for FYP prep and talked about the future of DSLRs.
It's so exciting to be caught in the phenomena of the DSLR vs VCAM war.
Ah 7D, when will you be mine~?
There was an impromptu lunch with jiaying!
Glad that you're doing fine, and I know you'll continue to do well :)
And kat's bday celebration with alliance~
Too bad we didnt kick cai down the stairs, but whatever happened at cartel was worth a good laugh!
Then I did my first freelancing as a VM for AIA rebranding launch.
It was only for a 2 camera mixing, but it's a really really really good experience of the real world and I really see a potential of the church expanding out in the area of handling events.
And lastly before I reported to the doctor, I met up with silly stalker.
And we spend alot of time at muji and laughing at her total gibberish that afternoon!
Thanks for being such a joy in my life :)

I spent the saturday and today at home with workaholic me settling stuff here and there
getting bottle after bottle of water.
Ah failing body, please get well, you'll be heavily needed for the next 3 weeks!


comment