Dearest blog, I'm sorry for committing 'adultery'. I'm been partially blogging at tumblr, mostly for my storage of ideas, videos, images, and inspirational bits. Nonetheless, you've been great and I will try my best to stay dedicated and committed to you.
Ah~ I should be thankful isn't it. It could have been much worst if I hadnt s/u-ed it, nor made those changes to the answer nor having God's blessing by guessing the answers correctly. Truthfully, this is the first time in my life that I tikam so many questions. Paper was hard.
Just like how I should be thankful for God. I should be in hell.
Dearest blog, I'm sorry for committing 'adultery'. I'm been partially blogging at tumblr, mostly for my storage of ideas, videos, images, and inspirational bits. Nonetheless, you've been great and I will try my best to stay dedicated and committed to you.
Ah~ I should be thankful isn't it. It could have been much worst if I hadnt s/u-ed it, nor made those changes to the answer nor having God's blessing by guessing the answers correctly. Truthfully, this is the first time in my life that I tikam so many questions. Paper was hard.
Just like how I should be thankful for God. I should be in hell.