Just about few months back when we're all deciding on what modules to take,
I have boldly chosen to 'deadly' combination.
Well, I knew it wouldn't be that bad for the initial assignments, but I know it's not going to be sweet as the sem comes to a close.
"要死大家一起死“ was what me and jingyu were having in mind.
We aren't dead yet, although seriously lack of sleep and putting up with a hell lot of things that went wrong from script, cast, equipment, editing...
It's been 困难匆匆 right from the start.
The start of today till the time where we had to print to tape was nerve wreaking. Even so during screening... But I guess throughout this whole 'film making' experience which I admit it's tiring, tedious, (whatever negative vocabulary you've got), I have gained a heart of humility, acceptance and lots of other knowledge and experience.
I probably guessed that I may not be the nicest person to work with and I accept that- not that anyone told me that in the face, but I know I can get pretty stubborn and persistent and pushy at times. Thanks for bearing all that, my dear group mates.
I don't know if we're going to work again as a team in the upper level mods but I am always on about honey green tea with jelly anytime!
Just about few months back when we're all deciding on what modules to take,
I have boldly chosen to 'deadly' combination.
Well, I knew it wouldn't be that bad for the initial assignments, but I know it's not going to be sweet as the sem comes to a close.
"要死大家一起死“ was what me and jingyu were having in mind.
We aren't dead yet, although seriously lack of sleep and putting up with a hell lot of things that went wrong from script, cast, equipment, editing...
It's been 困难匆匆 right from the start.
The start of today till the time where we had to print to tape was nerve wreaking. Even so during screening... But I guess throughout this whole 'film making' experience which I admit it's tiring, tedious, (whatever negative vocabulary you've got), I have gained a heart of humility, acceptance and lots of other knowledge and experience.
I probably guessed that I may not be the nicest person to work with and I accept that- not that anyone told me that in the face, but I know I can get pretty stubborn and persistent and pushy at times. Thanks for bearing all that, my dear group mates.
I don't know if we're going to work again as a team in the upper level mods but I am always on about honey green tea with jelly anytime!