RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Sunday, November 01, 2009 I Forgot About Me

I'm so glad that toffee nut latte is back~!
and yes, I managed to revise and catch up with last week's lecture minus all the dozing off, 10 mins nap and my eyes getting smaller and smaller.

Just caught some perf videos of this week music core.
And I thought something wasnt right with shinee's perf, then TTL 2 perf
Apparently, the camera work's off form and coverage was not timely and arrangement was messy... noted by some comments of the video as well.
And I guess, the media team ourselves have so much more to improve on video preparedness as well.

doubleS' comeback stage on music bank.
Love the back LED effect for the opening dance...ideas ideas!


Glad that they are not wearing the tattoo body suits...seriously

--

thank you guys for all the encouragement and support.
I realised all these week, I've been praying for change to happen.
Yet, I have forgotten about myself- forgot to empty my emotions to God.


comment