Saturday, November 21, 2009 waltzing
I went for tertiary service at YWCA after mugging with the CS girls in the afternoon. (finally!)
Quite a few bros and sis came to ask why I was around and I jokingly said that I transfered.
Though many things are different from what Saturday Youth Service is,
I still experienced the same God speaking to me.
If atmosphere and music determines how you praise and worship God, then it's an issue eh?
And I must say, that the UNI NS people are really sincere people, I can feel their effort, their heart of wanting to grow, their sincerity.
KimHo was around and while the group gathered to pray, we briefly talked about how in Youth, it's really our responsibility as well to disciple people to bless the other congregations.
Other than service related stuff, it feels good to be around people experiencing the same life station, going through exams, concerns about GPA, outreach in schools- it's a feeling I realised I do miss all these while. And of course to see familiar NS people like sohweekeong B-O-O-M-Z!
And it's really funny that wenjiang makes fun of enghow, yongsheng and bruce...their small congregation size probably made everyone pretty close knitted.
Psalm 119:105-110
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
and a light for my path.
It's a revelation that wenjiang shared from this passage which didnt occur to me.
God only lights up the path near my feet, and not the entire stretch of road, neither the end point. That with faith through the Word, we take the lit path, and then more of it will light up with every step we take.
Kat, thanks for the impromptu meet up today.
Thanks for watching over my life, for the waltzing of conversations (HAHA), for your listening ear, for your questioning.
I'm questioning myself alot about many things.
Finding answers are better than being told of the answers.
I'll take time off to think and pray.
comment