It's been hours since I sat on the car and started the edits.
I swore i'd be your lifeline Made a vow that i'd surround you with love at every milestone I'll listen when nobody gets you I'm still standing in your corner Waiting by your door You don't have to be alone
Just call my name Let me be an answer 'cause it hurts me to see you this way I wanna ease your pain Help me understand Let me be your shelter my friend
It's been hours since I sat on the car and started the edits.
I swore i'd be your lifeline Made a vow that i'd surround you with love at every milestone I'll listen when nobody gets you I'm still standing in your corner Waiting by your door You don't have to be alone
Just call my name Let me be an answer 'cause it hurts me to see you this way I wanna ease your pain Help me understand Let me be your shelter my friend