RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Friday, November 13, 2009 Bel Canto

I have no intentions to make this an emotional post of whatever.
But I can feel something going on inside of me so here goes, before I seriously turn cold blooded about many instances in life. Which I feel I am pretty much so cause I like to brush emotions aside.

Well, today's the last day of Year 2 Semester 1- how fast is that?
I bid goodbye and see you in exam day yesterday after tcm with some closer CS buddies.
And then we're all on our own paths and planes to all parts of the world, hoping to be updated about one another through the amazing social networking innovations like facebook and perhaps skyping each other as well.
I am really going to miss everyone cause I'll be the only one from CS in Shanghai.
Though I am not like ultra close to anyone, but I would just miss the random calling of names across the lecture theatre, the bearing with each other through project and much more fun and crazy stuff in school.

And seldom so ever since JC, I miss this bunch of people from GV17!
I never knew these people in the heavily populated NTU, yet this module being one of the most sought after, 50 lucky students got it and then in Bel Canto, about 13 of us gathered.
Siewwoon,Cheeharn,Kairu,Peishan, Sarah, Huiqi, Anna, Jayne, Huimin, Sengkim, Lionel, Joel
And all the rahrah-ness from the start cause majority of us were in CS and then our constant cheering and support (really! for woon's encouragement in my 1st presentation, kairu's guidance for 2nd) for each other plus today's presentation, it was just pure fun and I am starting to miss these people already...

Ahh ok, Lewin's calling for my attention now~


comment