Why oh why that Big E you have to strike again. This time you've been really strong on attack And as for now, victory I have yet to claim. I have held up defense though battered and wounded.
And all these, I havnt responded entirely in the 'right' manner.
Some senior left a comment on FB that feels "that part of filmaking just died in him. maybe he should go back to selling curry puffs." and of course being a relatively zai person in his batch, it's comforting to see other seniors' encouragements in this passion we have behind lens, boiled brains, late nights and cold rooms. And bread vs passion.
Nonetheless, though some conversation with some course mates about relationships and all. People change 'partners' faster than they change bedsheets, and skip/jump/hop across many traditional/conventional boundaries that are greatly valued. Which germs or sam made a comment based on (500) Days of Summer- are relationships/people more concerned about 'love' or about the person that they love. And how society can pressure one to change their sexual preferences cause it's 'cool'. I admit I am very protected, and still very conventional( safely among people of my era)- haha got culture shocked again.
I need to go beyond the 'realistic' and 'natural' in scripts
여자 이니까
여자 이니까 remake
Perhaps they all belong to the 'emo'/ 'cliche' genre, but the plot structures and character objectives are all building blocks to amazing scripts and screens. EMO-ness rules (on screen!)
Why oh why that Big E you have to strike again. This time you've been really strong on attack And as for now, victory I have yet to claim. I have held up defense though battered and wounded.
And all these, I havnt responded entirely in the 'right' manner.
Some senior left a comment on FB that feels "that part of filmaking just died in him. maybe he should go back to selling curry puffs." and of course being a relatively zai person in his batch, it's comforting to see other seniors' encouragements in this passion we have behind lens, boiled brains, late nights and cold rooms. And bread vs passion.
Nonetheless, though some conversation with some course mates about relationships and all. People change 'partners' faster than they change bedsheets, and skip/jump/hop across many traditional/conventional boundaries that are greatly valued. Which germs or sam made a comment based on (500) Days of Summer- are relationships/people more concerned about 'love' or about the person that they love. And how society can pressure one to change their sexual preferences cause it's 'cool'. I admit I am very protected, and still very conventional( safely among people of my era)- haha got culture shocked again.
I need to go beyond the 'realistic' and 'natural' in scripts
여자 이니까
여자 이니까 remake
Perhaps they all belong to the 'emo'/ 'cliche' genre, but the plot structures and character objectives are all building blocks to amazing scripts and screens. EMO-ness rules (on screen!)