The way you respond to this test Determines what you get to do next.
O level starts today, my E levels have been going on for some weeks. What I choose to believe- adjusting E - makes me feel like it's just my inner self being psycho-ed. And the reality is that I have already thrown in the towel.
God, if I fail the test (yet again) this time, I will be tested again right. And since I have past the previous test, this time round's is like way harder too isnt it?
I have been trying to curb/control/restrain myself from being a certain way as I would normally be. And responding in ways that are much more diplomatic than normal. This self-control is so B-O-O-M-Z that I find myself losing part of me at the end of the day. I think this 'change' is good, but it's forced, it's learning the hard way.
-
I am really touched by dai's speech on her birthday party. and I thought, have I changed greatly as a being over the years.
-
GD's hair is back to normal from last week's goldilocks.phew!
and cause of that I cant help but googled to do this...
GD's hair revolution.
and if you think he's hair is weird, his dressing is weirder
The way you respond to this test Determines what you get to do next.
O level starts today, my E levels have been going on for some weeks. What I choose to believe- adjusting E - makes me feel like it's just my inner self being psycho-ed. And the reality is that I have already thrown in the towel.
God, if I fail the test (yet again) this time, I will be tested again right. And since I have past the previous test, this time round's is like way harder too isnt it?
I have been trying to curb/control/restrain myself from being a certain way as I would normally be. And responding in ways that are much more diplomatic than normal. This self-control is so B-O-O-M-Z that I find myself losing part of me at the end of the day. I think this 'change' is good, but it's forced, it's learning the hard way.
-
I am really touched by dai's speech on her birthday party. and I thought, have I changed greatly as a being over the years.
-
GD's hair is back to normal from last week's goldilocks.phew!
and cause of that I cant help but googled to do this...
GD's hair revolution.
and if you think he's hair is weird, his dressing is weirder