Past few days went by with me ending the day with just a bath and plopping into bed. Thank you God for the sustenance, for Your providence, for Your peace (v important) and joy.
Well, I know I have given my best and I want to look at this whole project/assignment/grades/abilities/talent thing from another perspective; especially from Yours.
Just watched GD's third win at Music Bank and his 'Heartbreaker' performance. He looks so 欠扁!
The question's not when but why- just like this statement. Cause for many things, 'why' is still the most important thing to ask. It gives value and meanings to things.
Past few days went by with me ending the day with just a bath and plopping into bed. Thank you God for the sustenance, for Your providence, for Your peace (v important) and joy.
Well, I know I have given my best and I want to look at this whole project/assignment/grades/abilities/talent thing from another perspective; especially from Yours.
Just watched GD's third win at Music Bank and his 'Heartbreaker' performance. He looks so 欠扁!
The question's not when but why- just like this statement. Cause for many things, 'why' is still the most important thing to ask. It gives value and meanings to things.