RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Sunday, August 23, 2009 some walls to scale, some walls to smash

And I thought, was it fear?
At that instance, it wasnt.
But this wall of mine was intimidating because it's just too 'out of this my world'
It's too hard to really accept it, too big to imagine, and this unbelieve is the wall that I had to tear down.

Today, I realised, I have another wall to scale, and it is indeed fear...
And cause I kept complaining to luan, that I realised though I know and acknowledge that I am fearful.
I didnt make deliberate efforts to face it.
I didnt trust that God can and will provide and prune me in such situations.

Now that it's past 2200, fates have been sealed.
And it's time to smash some walls!





side note, I watched 'The Journalist and The Jihadi' on CNA.
And seriously, what's wrong with these people.
but then again, to them, something's probably wrong with me.


comment