Thursday, August 13, 2009 CHULALONGKORN and my china.
Yes, an odd title. But can you believe it? Chulalongkorn University will end my daily trouble of what to wear to school. But not having slippers is kind of sad. Havis is my trusted footwear that brings me around boonlay.
My not-so- fantastic GPA puts me in a situation where I have to read the psychological mindsets of my peers with regards of their university exchange choices. Taiwan? OUT Hongkong? OUT Sweden? OUT (crazy 4.97 students are applying there)
and somewhere in those firefox browsers, I hear China calling me. not that they are not hot picks, but still... pray pray pray
Thursday, August 13, 2009 CHULALONGKORN and my china.
Yes, an odd title. But can you believe it? Chulalongkorn University will end my daily trouble of what to wear to school. But not having slippers is kind of sad. Havis is my trusted footwear that brings me around boonlay.
My not-so- fantastic GPA puts me in a situation where I have to read the psychological mindsets of my peers with regards of their university exchange choices. Taiwan? OUT Hongkong? OUT Sweden? OUT (crazy 4.97 students are applying there)
and somewhere in those firefox browsers, I hear China calling me. not that they are not hot picks, but still... pray pray pray