oh no...I'm spending more than I used to on clothes!
I really love the marine trend that's like coming around. dive has nice bangles, NET has nice tops love the strips love the shade of blue!
Maybe it's the Genie wave... (silly: I think I caught it!) I didnt really like SNSD cause I think GEE is an ultra irritating song. LOL.
I've been secretly following SNSD's Genie performances with the killer jerk kicks that puay puts it...and this is amazing!
I want a HELIPAD, more than a hanger! you can see how they had a helicopter taking some shots, the track beside, one main and one crane! Of course the audio is highly dubious... (and although it claims to be live, I know some stations actually broadcast pre recorded stuff...)
And one of the reasons for following their performances is their outfits! outfits and heels galore... (check out the stage design too!)
Style 1: Shiny brown uniform. love yoona's style with the beret
Style 2: female officer uniform?
Style 3: love this outfit and the colour of their heels! love sooyoung's hair too.HAHA! Style 4: nice tops...but dont really fancy the overall look.
If 's going to be as great as , I wonder what other stuns father SM would come up with... Anyways, another observation is that the camera arrangement is SOSOSO similar for all their performances!
oh no...I'm spending more than I used to on clothes!
I really love the marine trend that's like coming around. dive has nice bangles, NET has nice tops love the strips love the shade of blue!
Maybe it's the Genie wave... (silly: I think I caught it!) I didnt really like SNSD cause I think GEE is an ultra irritating song. LOL.
I've been secretly following SNSD's Genie performances with the killer jerk kicks that puay puts it...and this is amazing!
I want a HELIPAD, more than a hanger! you can see how they had a helicopter taking some shots, the track beside, one main and one crane! Of course the audio is highly dubious... (and although it claims to be live, I know some stations actually broadcast pre recorded stuff...)
And one of the reasons for following their performances is their outfits! outfits and heels galore... (check out the stage design too!)
Style 1: Shiny brown uniform. love yoona's style with the beret
Style 2: female officer uniform?
Style 3: love this outfit and the colour of their heels! love sooyoung's hair too.HAHA! Style 4: nice tops...but dont really fancy the overall look.
If 's going to be as great as , I wonder what other stuns father SM would come up with... Anyways, another observation is that the camera arrangement is SOSOSO similar for all their performances!