Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Am I finding excuses why I cant?Where is can in practicality.
Where is can in reality.
Where?
I'm going many wheres tomorrow with a camera.
Like a road trip, on mostly foot and the train.
I imagined it to be something relaxed, chancing upon great cafes, drinking a cuppa, people watch...
But that's least likely what tomorrow will be.
Nonetheless, I hope it'll be fruitful.
And at least, I will venture to the Barrage with a dear ol' friend :)
Tracy sent me the lyrics for this song a few days ago...
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
My Healer, You're my Healer
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands
Patiently impatient.
Will we ever get past this stage?
comment