RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's the hard truth that camp's 'high' dies down as the days past.
The things we professed, promised, motivated, inspired,
Don't let them go to waste...


Met up with these great buddies the next day after camp.
Yes, I didn't sleep more than 20+ hours this time round because of the ample rest I got from camp.
Which is good!

To me, I feel that balancing is hard.
Balancing my social circles are not exactly the easiest thing, when I know that perhaps some needs more attention than others or the mentality that some are worth more than others
(which I absolutely don't want anyone to impose that on me or me on myself)
Don't get me wrong...
I treasure and love all the friendships at all my life stages.
I may not be the most pro active person who ask people out, but please chio me ok?
I'll really try my best to meet up with you!

At the top of my mind, I think it's time to catch up with Felicia!


comment