RENEWED

day by day
entries profile links




Friday, March 27, 2009

If you play DOTA, it feels good to get first blood, monster kill and whatever right?
and you see your character level go up.

Well, if I were a DOTA character, I would have level upped to like 100 or something.
(violent sounds playing in the background)

Maybe it's not that violent but definitely a lot of 'ARGH's and 'SHIT's
Shall not elaborate the other terms used.HAHA.

But that's not worth blogging about is it?

The significance of this post is to remind myself that, with God, I can do so much more than I ever imagined.

I would have panicked, worried, get really frustrated...like I felt most of it in the past few days.
Imagine 4 projects deadlines like within 2 weeks, not to mention that 3 are dued today (Friday) and 1 on 8/apr.
Nonetheless, I'm proud to announce that I have survived the battle and closed all 4 projects.

Meetings started at 830am and ended not too long before 1am.
Of course there was room for food but my brains, they took turns to morph into ice cream, facebook, cupcakes and cheese?
sounds delicious eh, want to eat my brains?

I knew I wasnt at the best at handling situations along the way, to all my group members if you happen to read this, thank you for giving your best and sorry that I've been abit pushy along the way...


The next 2 weeks before school term ends and exams to begin are filled with more quizzes and at least 2 more dued assignments. Somehow everyone in NTU seem to be in this horrible state of chionging.


It's a time to spread some love and encouragement!


comment